Thanks to our generous donors who helped make our year-end fundraising goal a success, we are now offering a Mid-Year Established Conservationist Grant Program for spring of 2022. Online applications will open on January 31, 2022.
We will provide grants for global, wildlife-saving work being done by mid-career conservationists from underrepresented groups, such as women, people of color, Indigenous people and those from disadvantaged communities.
A Conservation Nation Grant will place a strong emphasis on ensuring that grant recipients will share their work and knowledge and become mentors for our emerging conservationists and youth conservationists.
Who Can Apply:
- Mid-career conservationists.
- Whose home base and place of work are U.S.-based.
- Projects and programs can be domestic or international.
- All applications must be submitted beginning January 31, 2022, and no later than February 28, 2022.
- Successful applicants will be notified by March 21, 2022.
- Formal public announcement of grantees will be April 5, 2022, and funds will be disbursed shortly thereafter.
- Special consideration will be given to wildlife-saving work being done by mid-career conservationists from underrepresented groups, such as women, people of color, Indigenous people, and those from disadvantaged communities.
- The applicant must demonstrate that the funds will be used for or to support on the ground conservation activities or research conducted in situ for wildlife conservation.
- The applicant must show innovation and creativity in their work.
- We will seek to award grants to projects that are sustainable and have continuous community involvement.
- Established Conservationists are eligible for grants up to $10,000 (for a grant period of one to two years).
How to Apply:
For all program requirements, download the Mid-Year Established Conservationist Grant packet here.
Online applications will open on January 31, 2022.
Questions? Reach out to our Grants Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.