Conservation Nation is no longer accepting applications for the 2021 Established Conservationist Grants Program.
We will provide grants for global, wildlife-saving work being done by mid-career conservationists from underrepresented groups, such as women, people of color, Indigenous people, and those from disadvantaged communities.
A Conservation Nation Grant will place a strong emphasis on ensuring that grant recipients will share their work and knowledge and become mentors for our emerging conservationists and youth conservationists.
Who Can Apply:
- Mid-career conservationists.
- Whose home base and place of work are U.S.-based.
- Projects and programs can be domestic or international.
- Applications due August 15, 2021 by 11:59 p.m. EST via email.
- Notification of final grantees September 8, 2021 by email.
- Announcement of grantees September 30, 2021 on the web and via press release.
- Funds made available the week of October 4, 2021 by mail or ACH transfer.
- The applicant must demonstrate that the funds will be used for or to support on the ground conservation activities or research conducted in situ for wildlife conservation.
- The applicant must show innovation and creativity in their work.
- We will seek to award grants to projects that are sustainable and have continuous community involvement.
- Established Conservationists are eligible for grants up to $10,000 (for a grant period of one to two years).
How to Apply:
Download the Established Conservationist Grant packet and application form here. Complete and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications due August 15, 2021 by 11:59 p.m. EST via email.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com!